Company Landing Page:
Free with your Proxibid selling account, a company landing page features your logo, basic company information, and lists upcoming and past archived sales.
- Features your company logo, company name, company description, physical address, contact information and website
- Provides direct access to all upcoming and archived auctions/events
- Edit information through the “Company Signature” section within AuctionBuilder
- Includes a custom URL, www.proxibid.com/companyname, that can be used in marketing materials to drive buyers directly to your sales
$2,500 for Partners, $5,000 for Non-Partners
Leverage Proxibid’s Branded Solution and get a storefront that displays not only in the Proxibid Marketplace but also on your own website. It allows buyers to buy and bid without ever leaving your website.
- Our Technology team uses the header and footer from your existing website and inserts your Proxibid auction content on a page that is still hosted and maintained by Proxibid
- This page is made available via your site’s navigation and from within the Proxibid Marketplace— and always available via your custom URL (www.companyname.proxibid.com)
- Web traffic stays on your site, offering SEO (Search Engine Optimization) benefits so you can take advantage of both Proxibid Marketplace traffic as well as your own
- For those sellers running live auctions, the live bidding application will be branded to match the color scheme, look and design of your website